Lenovo Group (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) announced record fiscal first quarter results for the Group. Opportunities created by accelerated digitalization, intelligent transformation and IT upgrades in devices, infrastructure, and applications around the world continue to fuel the Group’s long-term and sustainable profitability increases.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
Lenovo has three business groups aligned to delivering its 3S Strategy (Smart IoT, Smart Infrastructure, Smart Solutions):
- IDG (Intelligent Devices Group)
– focused on various Smart Devices and IoT;
- ISG (Infrastructure Solutions Group, renamed from DCG, Data Center Group)
– focused on Smart Infrastructure; and
- SSG (Solutions and Services Group)
– focused on Smart Verticals & Services, which will spearhead the company’s transformation by delivering incremental business across smart verticals, attached services, managed services and our ‘as a service offerings’ including DaaS and TruscaleTM.